Welcome to Finca Can Corazon in Alaró!
Located only 22 minutes from the old town of Palma and 2 minutes from Alaro, you'll find the lovely Finca Can Corazon.
Hidden between the lemon, orange, and fig trees, this secluded property is the perfect getaway for those loving the Mallorcan lifestyle with her authentic spirit, Mediterranean food, beautiful beaches, and the impressive mountains of the Sierra Tramuntana.
The 5000 m2 parcel on which the Finca Can Corazon is situated, offers enough living space for 6-persons with multiple rooms inside, an in- and outdoor kitchen, a chill-out, and a large pool. There is even a children's playground!
The location of the house couldn't be better. Close to the trendy and authentic village of Alaro with its good restaurants, lively Plaza and weekly food market, and far away enough to enjoy the peace, Can Corazon is the ideal location for those looking for a combination of relaxing, yoga, meditation and an active outdoor lifestyle like mountain biking and running.
Can Corazon is a real Mallorca Pearl!
FACTS & FIGURES
• 3 Bedrooms (2 x Queensize Beds, 1x 2 singles)
• 2 Bathrooms
• 1 Dining room with a large wooden table
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven and coffee machine
• 1 Living room with doors to terrace and pool area
• Big covered veranda with outside dining table for 6
• Pool area with sunbeds and parasols
• Outside BBQ and outside shower
• Washing and drying machine
• Private parking place for several cars
• Central heating for stays during the winter and Airco in summer
• completely fenced property, total privacy
• Hotel quality bed linen and towels
Explore the beautiful surroundings of Can Corazon
The house is located in the heart of the Sierra de Tramuntana, protected by Unesco and a real mountain bike Eldorado! Every weekend numerous cycling groups start their tours in the area. From the coll the Orient to the famous route to Sollér. Alaró is an outdoor paradise!
In 30 minutes you reach the beaches of the North: Port de Alcudia and Port de Pollenca offer kilometres of sandy beaches with all facilities. And the Playa de Palma in the South is the other alternative for a swim and nice day at the coastline.
Palma with its cultural and gastronomic offer, with its international harbour and bustling nightlife is just 20 minutes away by car. Alaró has a train station that brings you directly to the Plaza de España.
At the Saturday market in Alaró, you find fresh veggies, authentic local products and a weekly classic concert in the church. The wine bar at the Plaza organizes wine tastings, there are Yoga classes and a friendly local atmosphere.